The Peptide Advantage Program Outline
MODULE ONE: ANTI-AGING PEPTIDES
The Goal of Module 1
The goal is for you to understand the cellular, metabolic, and hormonal mechanisms behind aging, and how to use peptides to reverse this problem.
- The Challenge: Balancing growth without disease, and cellular death without a decline in vitality.
- The Original Biohackers were the Chinese Emperors who sought after the immortal Elixir for thousands of years and we think they would have loved peptides!
- Yin/Yang of Peptides balancing mTor and AMPk pathways
- Skin/Hair Peptides
- Anit-Aging and Growth Hormone Stacks
MODULE TWO: PEPTIDES FOR JOINT PAIN AND REGENERATION
The Goal of Module 2
The goal is to learn how to incorporate Peptide Therapy with other Regenerative Modalities like tissues allographs and exosomes.
- The Challenge: Learn how to inject into the area vs. topical vs. SubQ
- The key learning opportunity is in using peptides to influence the inflammatory pathways and promoting cell proliferation with acupuncture, herbs, and regenerative medicine.
- Heal and Recover Quicker
- Less Scar Tissue Build-Up
- Post-Surgical Support
MODULE THREE: PEPTIDES FOR WEIGHT LOSS, DIABESITY, AND METABOLISM
The Goal of Module 3
The goal is to learn how to effectively turn on fat-burning metabolic pathways with peptides. You will also learn how IGF-1 and Insulin work with diabetes.
- The Challenge: Learn how to find out what peptides work best for weight loss based on where fat is accumulating.
- The key learning opportunity is in influencing the metabolic pathways that govern heart disease and diabesity with peptides.
MODULE FOUR: PEPTIDES FOR INFECTIONS, AUTOIMMUNITY, AND BIOFILMS
The Goal of Module 4
The goal is to learn how Peptide Therapy can safely be used with Lyme, Autoimmunity, Mold toxicity, and Bio-Films—even with immunocompromised patients.
- The Challenge: Many immunocompromised patients are very reactive to any therapy so learn how to start slow and gentle.
- The key learning opportunity is in the re-modulation of immune health so that T-cells and WBCs can all function normally again.
MODULE FIVE: PEPTIDES AND NOOTROPIC FOR NEUROGENESIS
The Goal of Module 5
The goal is to learn how to effectively use peptides for neurogenesis in patients who have had strokes, TBI’s, PD, MS, etc. You will also understand how to optimize cognition and memory with nootropics.
- The Challenge: Correct the gut along with the brain and use lifestyle guidance in your peptide therapy. Glyphosate can ve a major issue.
- The key learning opportunity is to find out how to use nootropics and peptides for better sleep and brain performance.
MODULE SIX: PEPTIDE THERAPY MARKETING, SALES, AND BUSINESS STRUCTURE
The Goal of Module 6
The goal is to learn how to effectively create a profitable business model that incorporates peptide therapy. Marketing, sales, and building programs are critical pieces for overall success.
- The Challenge: Wanting to know about every peptide before ever building them into your medical programs.
- The key learning opportunity is to sell a program first and then use Parkinson’s Law to take it through to the finish line.
Join The Peptide Advantage Program Today!
This program is valued at $10,000